About Our Geospatial Sciences & Technology Recruitment Services
Technical Recruiter For GIS And Geospatial Industry
GeoSearch, Inc is a personnel recruitment firm specializing in the geospatial sciences and technologies. We offer a wide range of cost effective and efficient recruitment products and services around the country. We are technical recruiters who specialize in GIS Jobs, Photogrammetry Jobs, Remote Sensing Jobs, Surveying Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Software Development Jobs…. anything related to geography and the function it plays in today’s geospatial marketplace. We recruit technical, management, sales and marketing professionals.
GeoSearch is the leading geospatial career site. We have been the premier bridge between geospatial employers and geospatial job seekers since we began our operations in October, 1989. We serve all industry segments that develop, apply, or use geospatial technologies. Our highly targeted candidate database and long history in the geospatial sciences allow immediate access to qualified professionals. Put your career in high gear by posting your resume with GeoSearch, if you are looking for GIS jobs you can begin by visiting our job seekers page.
Our robust resume database includes professionals with a focus in Geospatial Sciences, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Recruitment, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), Photogrammetry, and many other related sciences. Common job titles within our resume database include GIS Application Developer, GIS Analyst, GIS Specialist, Database Developers, GPS Sales Professional, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Product Manager, Surveyor, Civil Engineer, Software Engineer, Field Data Collection and many more.
Staff members average 15+ years of experience and are committed to the highest level of customer service the recruitment industry has to offer. Employers interested in posting jobs or full-service recruitment services can request information about our variety of products and services. Geosearch allows you to reach hundreds of thousands of geospatial candidates because of our experience, brand, and distribution network.
So go ahead...
Tap into the best Geospatial Talent Available! When a job is posted with GeoSearch, Inc…we spread the word quickly, professionally and through diverse mediums.
- Database – Our 10,000+ resume database sets us apart from other geospatial job boards. Each time you post an ad with GeoSearch, Inc. it is announced to relevant candidates within our robust database. All email announcements are per request of the job seeker based on job category or location.
- Indeed / Simply Hired – All postings are leveraged through internet job board aggregators in order to improve reach throughout the market.
- Social Networking – GeoSearch has a strong following on Twitter and LinkedIn. These avenues are used to highlight positions that are posted on www.geosearch.com
Or add yourself to our talent network! Our services are always FREE for job seekers. GeoSearch, Inc. does not sell the resume database to employers. We feel that promise of confidentiality to our job seekers helps us to maintain a superb candidate pool within a small niche industry. Our candidates are both active and passive job seekers within all verticals of markets.
- GeoSearch began operations in June, 1988.
- Incorporated in January, 1991 as GeoSearch, Inc.
- On October 12th 1995 www.geosearch.com was registered on-line making it the first geospatial job board in the world.