Our client is seeking a UAV Survey Program Manager to join their expanding organization. This can be located on-site in Raleigh, NC or they are open to a remote work option if within North Carolina.
This company is family-owned, currently working in 6 states & expanding their services to additional states in 2022.
They offer a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package, and a positive work environment.
- Qualified candidates must hold a current commercial Drone License and have experience using drones for civil survey work.
- 4+ years of UAV LiDAR drone experience and land development survey experience are required.
- Progressive experience in surveying management, specifically supporting land development and & UAV survey projects.
- Strong self-motivational and organizational skills with the ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of office and field personnel.
- Leadership of a Survey group (field and office) offering UAV and Land Development services by providing training, mentoring, technical and administrative guidance, and oversight.
- Plan, organize, and supervise survey UAS/UAV crews, technicians, and other staff members.
- Administer contracts and manage projects, interpret, organize, execute and coordinate assignments.
- Schedule and assign work to meet the completion date.
- Plan and develop surveying projects with unique or controversial problems, explore the subject area, investigate, and develop novel concepts and approaches.
- Assist Project Managers with workforce planning, monthly billing, and final review of completed reports and maps.