Wilson & Company, Inc., Engineers & Architects, a national multi-disciplined surveying and engineering firm, seeks a full-time Survey Field Technician to assist the Crew Chief in collecting information from the field and preparing it for the CADD Operators in our Phoenix, AZ office. The ideal candidate must be able to perform each essential duty of the position, have great communication and mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate and express ideas clearly.
- Consistent work effort and dependability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to plan, organize, and take initiative.
- Willingness to commit to deadlines.
- Experience that includes field surveying; PLSS boundaries, topographic surveys, as-built surveys, railroad as-builts and construction, utility pipeline asbuilts and construction, construction layout.
- Ability to walk across uneven terrain.
- Ability to be outside for extended amounts of time and handle exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Availability to travel.
- Experience with Trimble equipment is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
Submit your resume now, or apply directly from the link below!