Our client, an employee-owned company, is seeking a full-time Survey Mapping Technician in their Mapping Department in their Anaheim Hills, CA location.
- Prepare and process record maps, legal descriptions, ALTA surveys, and other related subdivision/survey maps.
- Address redlines from various public agencies.
- Utilize and demonstrate proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D to prepare all maps, drawings, and exhibits.
- Utilize and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and work well under tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- LSIT is highly desired, but not required.
- A minimum of two years of experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and a working knowledge of mapping principles and standards is preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation as candidates may be required to make in-person submittals and attend project meetings.
- Land Surveying experience (office, field, or both) is preferred. The ability to obtain PLS is preferred.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage (zero cost to employee with several options to choose from)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- 401(k) with Employer-Sponsored Contribution Matching