This position is a managerial role and will be responsible for working with our corporate office to help grow the Brighton, Colorado office. Responsibilities include, business development, hiring and mentoring survey staff and the success of projects, including quality, budget and schedule.
What you will be doing:
Support current client needs in the Colorado Area.
Help build and support new and existing client relationships.
Develop fees and write and review proposals.
Mentor and train technical staff, including survey field crews and technicians.
Manage projects to ensure a quality product is delivered on time, under budget and that meets the client needs and expectations.
Ensuring compliance with client and company safety regulations.
What you need to have:
- Licensed Professional Land Surveyor (Registered in Colorado)
- 5-10 years of experience in surveying management with the ability to grow and lead a Survey department.
- Strong professional relationships
- Solid self-motivational and organizational skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Safety oriented.
- Technical skills, including AutoCAD (Carlson Survey 2019), Trimble equipment and software, laser scanning and drones a plus.
To be successful, the Project Manager you must possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivating to meet individual goals and maintain accountability in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment