As the Project Manager, you will assist and help manage the project from start to finish to ensure it meets the project scope, budget, and schedule. The successful candidate will reside in the central or eastern U.S.
- Reviews, organizes, and provides clarity to the project plans and flow to ensure it is in line with the scope of the project sold, the budget, and the schedule.
- Reviews job specifications and assists in the project quoting with clients.
- Reviews the final approved Project Scope with the customer to ensure clear expectations on the process, dates, and delivery.
- Leads a project team and reviews the overall scope, budgeted hours, and deadlines to ensure the team understands and can meet the expectations.
- Handles complex issues related to the project scope, timelines, and budget to ensure all customer and business goals are achieved.
- Assists with the Project Kick-Off and participates in the project at the client site or remotely to ensure goals are achieved.
- Review’s safety protocol with the team prior to the start of all projects to ensure everyone is following best practices each and every day.
- Reviews and participates in the scanning process and data downloads to ensure the project scope is being followed and data is being accurately stored.
- Participates and oversees the assembly of the data mapping to create a high-level 360 virtual layout and digital twin copy, including client information and branding.
- Mentors’ others to help build the competencies of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Construction Management, Virtual Design & Construction (VDC), or similar field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3 years of surveying skills are preferred, with some project management experience and mentoring skills required.
- Familiarity with Reality Capture, LIDAR, and BIM is important.
- Excellent Microsoft, Ghantt Charts, and software skills, preferably using Linux and virtual servers on Amazon, along with AWS cloud services and API (Application Program Interfaces); will provide a lot of training on the current processes and software used.
- Customer-focused; professional, positive demeanor, polite and kind; can mentor, listen, influence others, and respond on solutions to meet project goals
- Project Management Certification would be a plus.