GeoSearch, Inc. is actively recruiting a LiDAR Technician to join an excellent company with a reputation for professional, high-quality photogrammetry and LiDAR, orthorectified imagery, surveying, mapping, and GIS services. We are seeking candidates with experience processing aerial lidar.
- Setup post-calibrated lidar data within the TerraScan environment.
- Classifies lidar data based on project and client specifications.
- Performs QA/QC on classified data and corrects any issues.
- Collects break line data within the LP360 environment
- Classifies lidar data based on collected break lines.
- Generate lidar rasters and other lidar-derived products.
What they offer
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Medical, and Dental plan
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Rewards and Bonuses