We are currently recruiting an Instrument Operator to work out of Omaha, NE. Our client has been providing engineering, architecture, planning, environmental, survey & mapping, and construction management services for over 8 decades! Excellent pay and benefit programs. Stability and growth opportunities!
• Physically capable to complete all field tasks.
• Responsible for the possession of all safety training and contractor orientation ID cards.
• Responsible for personal Time and Expense reporting.
• Responsible for the care and maintenance of all field equipment.
• Must be fully capable of setting up survey equipment, i.e. Total Station and GPS.
• Full understanding of how to operate a Total Station.
• Must possess the knowledge to setup a “New Job” in data collector.
• Must possess the knowledge to collect survey data with GPS Rover.
• Must have knowledge of survey coding system.