Are you a skilled GIS professional interested in applying your skills within ESRI software to commercial real estate and/or retail analysis? If yes, this would be an excellent opportunity for you! This position functions in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding commercial real estate office so they are seeking someone who is highly organized and can talk GIS effectively with clients (internal and external) to the company.
This position is a hybrid role -- working remotely but will be attending regular meetings in the Denver area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops location intelligence deliverables, both traditional and web-based, using a combination of geospatial, analytic, and graphic design skills.
- Consults with sales professionals to define project requirements, investigating various approaches to attain end results.
- Serves as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for a specific market. This includes, but is not limited to, open communication with Sales Professionals, Local Market (LMA) Leadership, Sales Management, and Shared Services leadership in their market/region.
- Builds close relationships with internal clients to advise on customer deliverables to better address their needs and provide advancements to products and services.
- Proactively questions normal workflows, obtains feedback from clients & customers, and pushes the boundaries of standard practice with the purpose of evolving and improving the Location Intelligence platform.
- Provides workload support for team members when necessary. Reaches across regions to seek assistance in workload management if needed.
- Assists senior team members (e.g. Coordinators, Specialists, etc.) with analysis, research, and implementation of new processes and workflows.
- Takes a proactive, but a non-formalized role in the mentoring of junior and less experienced team members within their region by answering questions and collaborating on projects.
- Contributes content to the best-in-class library with products and services which are shared with GIS Managers and other regional teammates.
- Responsible for driving high-quality controls, and leverages quality assurance checklists to ensure project standards are adhered to.
- Logs and prioritizes work assignments using the company's proprietary web-based map ordering and workflow management system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience (equivalent work experience = 1 year of experience for every 2 years of higher-level education). Bachelor’s degree in Geography or a related degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working with GIS Technology is required.
- Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP) or related certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages.
- Firm understanding of statistics and can conduct basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires basic to intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Mastery in ArcGIS Suite, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications required.
- Knowledge of GIS terms and definitions is required.
- Knowledge of CRE preferred and the ability to work with complex mathematical concepts and apply operations such as linear and regression formulas and other standardized industry modeling concepts is preferred.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing