GeoSearch, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our client's GIS Services production team of qualified professional staff who provide GIS services to meet client needs. The candidate must have strong technical GIS abilities and excellent communication and teamwork skills. This is a full-time position and includes an attractive benefits package. A remote working location is acceptable.
The successful candidate should possess:
• Ability to manage time and multiple project efforts simultaneously in order to meet project deadlines.
• Strong communication skills with coworkers and clients.
• Ability to work in both a team environment and with limited direct supervision.
• Strong technical skills.
• Proficiency in working with the ArcGIS platform and solid understanding of database concepts.
• Knowledge of commonly-used GIS data management best practices, and procedures.
• Experience installing and configuring ArcGIS Enterprise server components
• Solid understanding of implementing solutions using ArcGIS Online is required.
• Development experience and knowledge of AutoCAD are a plus.
• Bachelors and/or advanced degree in GIS, geography, or similar field or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in using ESRI’s ArcGIS technologies in a professional workplace environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.