Our client is looking for a remote BIM Modeler. As the BIM Modeler, you will work collaboratively with Project Management to ensure client 3D deliverables meet specifications and are completed to the highest level of detail and accuracy according to company-defined quality standards.
Your Accountabilities in the Role:
- Sets up models for production, optimizing Revit modeling workflows to meet business standards.
- Leads, identifies, comprehends, and follows project BIM standards when developing 3D model content ensuring an accurate process.
- Reviews project modeling work to ensure accuracy and correct technique.
- Monitors model adherence to current project standards and established modeling protocols.
- Works without day-to-day supervision and makes technical and supervisory decisions for projects assigned within specified limits of authority.
- Communicates with management about all aspects and obstacles of the project in a timely manner.
- Prepares daily time sheets, data logs, expense reports, and change orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Creates and maintains Revit Families and well-organized BIM/CAD project folders for accurate recordkeeping.
- Completes 3D modeling work as requested in Revit in a timely and efficient manner.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Building Information Modeling, Construction Graphics, Construction Management with BIM minor, Design/Drafting and/or Architecture required.
- 2+ years of experience in Revit or a combination of completed Revit coursework (Junior or Senior year students preferred).
- Revit experience and knowledge must be at a mid-level.
- BIM Modeling skills will require knowledge in all AEC disciplines; architectural, structural & MEP.
- Experience and desire to develop/control/maintain office Revit standards.
- Must have good technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent at problem-solving and making logical decisions.