Sales Support Specialist - Geospatial
GeoSearch has an excellent full time / direct hire opportunity with a global geospatial organization! They are a leader and pioneer within our profession. We are seeking an organized individual to function as an office manager and sales support executive for the office. Apply today!
While providing administrative support to the sales process across the geospatial segments & markets (Americas & EMEA), the Sales Support Executive’s main duty is to bolster the sales pipeline through lead prospecting, market research, and sales data mining. They will also track, disseminate, and act on Accounts Receivable information, and maintain customer records while proactively supporting the high-performance sales culture across the organization. This role simultaneously functions as an office assistant for the Broomfield, CO office, maintaining the presentability and productivity of the office environment.
- Sales Support
- Exploratory lead prospecting across all business segments
- Market Research competing products and markets
- Sales trends across identified vertical markets
- Research and investigation of upcoming RFPs for government contracts
- Maintenance, clean up and support of the company's corporate CRM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous sales administration experience preferred,
- Exposure with one or more of the Imaging, Geomatics, Mapping Science, Photography, Drone Flying or related technology industries desired,
- Familiarity with general procurement processes,
- A proactive self-starter, adept at planning, preparing and working to budget,
- Experience understanding the requirements of a high-performance sales culture,
- Software familiarity – MS suite & general computer literacy a must.
Office based (Denver) with occasional travel required throughout the Americas and Europe.
Salary will be based on experience level of candidate; expected range is 55-70K