Devops Engineer - GIS
We have an excellent full-time opportunity with a leader within geospatial! Our client is a small business that helps organizations leverage location intelligence and enterprise GIS to improve their operations and achieve complex data management and analysis workflows. This position will support our growing dev-ops and cloud implementation practice. Our talented team delivers geospatial workflows and infrastructure that have a direct impact on our clients and their missions. You will be expected to apply your understanding of enterprise GIS and cloud architecture to deploy new applications and infrastructure while ensuring the uptime of existing systems.
· Deploy and configure cloud services in Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud to support enterprise GIS installations and data-centric applications.
· Deployment and configure of ArcGIS Enterprise
· Deploy and configure databases in on-premises and cloud environments
· Estimate expected recurring costs for planned infrastructure
· Collaborate with clients, project managers, developers, GIS analysts, and other stakeholders to understand client needs and architect appropriate solutions.
· Maintain existing infrastructure to ensure uptime including monitoring, patching, and regular license updates.
· 4-6 years of experience in Dev-Ops or enterprise GIS Administration
· Proven ability to solve problems in collaboration with a team of Dev-Ops engineers, GIS Analysts, and QA as well as with business stakeholders
· Experience deploying and maintaining ArcGIS Enterprise in cloud environments preferred
· Experience administering relational databases.
· Certification from Esri, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor's in computer science, GIS, geography, data science, or related field