Software Developer - Hybrid
**U.S. Citizenship Required**
This is a Hybrid Position Requiring 3 Days per Week In Office.
Who We Are:
We are a respected as a leader in the manufacture of survey and utility marking products. We have a deep bank of repeat customers, a range of high-quality marking products, and an unparalleled brand in the industry.
We are successful, but not resting on our legacy. Today, we are reinventing the infrastructure marking business with sensor technology and software to enable a connected world. Our new line of products, software, and data management solutions link RFID-enabled markers with GIS to deliver fast, safe, reliable asset management for utilities and municipalities.
We are looking for a talented software developer to grow our current and next generation offerings.
Who You Are:
A skilled practitioner with a passion for driving the industry forward and making the possible real. You are eager to tackle a wide range of development tasks from system administration to front-end customer portal development to native mobile applications for Android and iOS.
You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and you are a motivated individual with a passion for learning. You can adapt to new challenges, are seasoned with a variety of development tools, and are able to quickly pick up something new.
What We Expect from You:
- Support a variety of development activities across our projects, encompassing system administration on Azure, backend development on cloud platforms, front-end development, and mobile application development for both Android and iOS.
- Develop scalable backend solution.
- Create and maintain the front-end of our admin panel using Django.
- Implement the front-end of our customer portal, utilizing modern web technologies.
- Contribute to Android and iOS native app development.
- Interacting with REST APIs and database structures.
- Collaborate on GitLab pipelines and CI/CD processes.
- Explore and work on potential projects involving QT.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and adapt to innovative technologies and tools.
- An initiative-taking approach to learning and a passion for staying up to date with industry trends.
- Experience with Azure and cloud-based development especially on administration preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.