Director of Sales and Marketing: Utilities / AEC - Hybrid
This is a Hybrid Position Requiring 3 Days per Week In Office.
Who We Are:
We are a respected as a leader in the manufacture of survey and utility marking products. We have a deep bank of repeat customers, a range of high-quality marking products, and an unparalleled brand in the industry.
We are successful, but not resting on our legacy. Today, we are reinventing the infrastructure marking business with sensor technology and software to enable a connected world. Our new line of products, software, and data management solutions link RFID-enabled markers with GIS to deliver fast, safe, reliable asset management for utilities and municipalities.
We are looking for a talented sales and marketing leader to grow our current and next generation offerings.
Who You Are:
A skilled practitioner with a passion for driving business growth. You know how to identify target markets and put in place plans and strategies to achieve sales goals. More importantly, you own the customer facing responsibilities and understand how to align and motivate a team.
You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and enjoy painting a compelling picture of new solutions for customers. You can ensure brand integrity by guiding efforts across multiple channels and functions, as well as plan, direct, and coordinate the marketing of our products and services.
What We Expect from You:
- Develop the marketing and sales plans and budgets in line with company goals.
- Research the market, understand customer requirements, and analyze trends.
- Hire and lead the marketing and sales staff.
- Establish partnerships to increase sales and expand brand awareness.
- Define and track key marketing and sales performance metrics.
- Assign sales territories and targets; manage sales team performance.
- Develop and maintain relationships with top tier accounts.
- Develop the customer facing process from inquiry to order fulfillment handoff.
- Prepare and analyze sales reports; produce recommendations from those reports.
- Attend and deliver presentations at conferences, trade shows, and select customer events.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in sales and marketing leadership.
- Experience selling into the utilities and / or AEC industries.
- Experience with asset management systems.
- Experience with geospatial / GIS technologies.
- Proven sales and business development skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in bringing new products to market.