Geospatial Technician III
Geosearch is actively looking for a Geospatial Technician III who will be involved with the daily processing of geospatial data, including evaluating accuracy and sufficiency, and ensuring compliance to applicable project and industry standards related to aerial mapping products. The successful candidate will have experience with lidar calibration, classification hydro collection and deliverables creation for USGS QL1&2 Lidar. He/she will have experience working with Terra suite of software, LP360, ArcGIS, Global Mapper, LASTools, etc.
- Experience in all aspects of USGS QL1/QL2 LiDAR
- 3-10 years of progressive experience with calibrations, classifications, hydro collection, and deliverable creation.
- 3-10 years of progressive experience in CAD environments
- 3-10 years of progressive experience with spreadsheets or GIS tools
- Ability to improve deliverable creation workflows and train others in the processes.
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including Terra suite of software, LP360, ArcGIS, Global Mapper, LASTools, etc. and MS Office Suite preferred
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven work history, strong work ethic and team-player attitude
- Scripting and macro creation would be a helpful bonus
- Opportunity for hybrid work schedules for office positions – Work-life balance is on us
- Company paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, LTD and life insurance (HSA and FSA plans available)
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays and parental leave) – Accrual starts immediately
- 401(k) program offers 100% employer match up to 5%
- Paid continuing education courses and tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program – Your mental health is our priority
- Career growth opportunities
- Trainings throughout the year – Specialized in-house trainings programs
- Office snacks, free food and fun-themed events for employees throughout the year
- Passion for our Community – You have endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers with our Corporate Social Responsibility Program