GeoSearch's client is looking for a high energy, dynamic and experienced Project Surveyor. The position will report to our growing office in Chamblee, GA.
The candidate will primarily be working in the office, but occasional field work may occur. We are open to considering a hybrid work schedule for the right candidate!
We are seeking career minded individuals for challenging projects including all types of land surveying related work. Projects include Boundary, ALTAs, Easement/ Right-of Way Surveys, Topographic surveys; GPS control surveys, design surveys and construction layout. This individual Would work under the supervision of Survey Manager.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with Trimble GPS and Total Station is strongly preferred
- Professional Land Surveyor / Registered Land Surveyor required
- Degree Requirements: Not required but a Associates or Technical two year degree preferred
- Must have experience with Easement/ Right-of Way Surveys, Plats, ALTAs, boundaries, property descriptions and topos
- Ability to do survey related research is desired
- Out of state candidates can apply but those individuals will need to relocate
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without Sponsorship