Survey - CADD Technician/Drafter
Our client is looking to add a motivated and self-directed individual to grow with our team. This position can be based out of Madison, Green Bay, Eau Claire, or Waukesha, WI.
Our team is seeking a passionate and ambitious individual willing to work on a variety of projects to improve the places we live, work, and play. The position will include CADD related tasks for a variety of survey projects including: right-of-way plats, easement exhibits, ALTA surveys, CSMs, and plats of survey.
On any given day, you’ll:
- Prepare survey maps under the direction of a Professional Land Surveyor using AutoCAD Civil3D and/or MicroStation.
- Reduce field notes.
- Request utility locates.
- Perform survey records research in various counties on-line.
- Conduct and support field-work efforts, when warranted.
- Process field data and prepare deliverables meeting client specifications.
- Attend project related meetings.
- Though not anticipated, the ability to travel may be required at times.
- Associate's or Bachelors degree in land surveying or related field.
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs (excel, word, etc.)
- Experience in Civil3D/AutoCAD.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Hard-working, self-motivated individual, who can effectively work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are a plus.
- Desire to become a Professional Land Surveyor.