Client Success Manager
Location : USA
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Mid Level (5-10 years)
Client Success Manager
Your Day to Day
- Understand our clients. Develop a strategy to assist clients in making the most of their Enterprise and client GIS Managed Cloud Services.
- Establish Regular meetings (Health Checks) with newly onboarded and existing customers to ensure we are proactively trying to understand their goals, challenges, and overall business model.
- Identify GIS, IT, and Esri stakeholders within and servicing our clients' organizations.
- Understand common knowledge gaps across our client base and lead formal and informal training sessions to assist with their understanding.
- Monthly Reports: Create and send monthly, service summary reports to our clients.
- Create and send amendment and renewal contracts when new services are requested or annual expiration dates are approaching.
- Collaborate with the Team. Help to build a truly client-centric team.
- Assist with support tickets as needed and work with our Technical Team to prioritize tickets and address Esri COTS related questions and issues.
- Develop help guides, training videos, white papers, etc. on a variety of topics
- Support the Client Success Director to mature the build-out of our client portal and develop/maintain a knowledge base for clients
- Work with the Implementation Project Management Team to get a holistic view of clients moving into Managed Services
- Esri training: Stay abreast of new offerings and alert the team to training opportunities. When possible and relevant, capture notes from attended training and communicate them back to the team.
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (Desktop, Enterprise, Field Apps and AGOL)
- Proficiency with the ESRI product line, including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise, AGOL, and related desktop extensions
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with customers who do not have an IT background
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills for building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform
- ESRI ArcGIS Professional Certification(s)
- AWS/Azure Cloud Certification(s)