Project Surveyor/Manager (Licensed Surveyor)
GeoSearch, Inc. is actively looking to fill a Survey Project Manager for our client who has various office locations to choose from including Ohio, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Michigan!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science or Associates of Science in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, or equivalent degree desired
- Registered Surveyor in appropriate state (PS, PLS), required
- 7-10 years of experience with desires to be a contributor to the team.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills to be able to recognize, prioritize, and execute critical deadlines
- Models a strong work ethic and is enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D, Carlson, Micro station and Microsoft office.
- Experience with RTK GPS, Robotics total station, laser scanner, Trimble Access Data Collectors and Trimble Business Center
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare Scopes of Work, Fee Estimates, and Manage Projects
- Direct Client interaction
- Prepare survey legal descriptions and plats/exhibits for boundary surveys, subdivision, or easements
- Experience with performing ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Computations for construction layout and subdivisions
- Calculate roadway right-of-way and property lines
- QA/QC field data, import, analyze and adjust survey field data.
- Field Preparation for the field work and schedule the
- Prepare budgets and proposals for clients. Communicate project budgets and schedules to team members to ensure project profitability and milestone dates are being met.
- Records research of previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for field surveys.
- Perform record research at courthouses as needed
- Perform field work as needed