We have an excellent opportunity for a Survey Principal to lead and build a thriving survey practice. You'll lead the efforts in identifying opportunities for growing the practice, lead business development and marketing efforts, and implement sales strategies to provide sustainable growth of the practice. You'll work with other practices to provide an integrated approach to addressing our client's needs. You'll provide technical oversight of the practice to include quality assurance and quality control of procedures and work product, monitor field and office procedures to assure a high level of consistent work product and service. You'll assist with the identification and recruitment of key personnel and will mentor and train the survey staff to assure professional growth and development.
- 10+ years of professional surveying experience;
- Professional Surveyor Registration;
- Network of existing contacts;
- Ability to assist in the continued growth of a survey practice using marketing and networking techniques;
- Knowledge of technological advances, principles, techniques and practices of land surveying;
- Ability to provide guidance and mentoring to staff in the survey practice;
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to manage and monitor junior staff.