Survey Project Manager OR Survey Principal (PLS)
As a licensed Professional Survey Project Manager, you'll work directly with our Survey Practice Lead and existing office and fields teams providing technical oversight, mentoring and project management. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to expand the group as well as expand its client base and capabilities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Strategic Visioning/Leadership: Assist with the efforts in identifying opportunities for growing the practice by expansion of survey services. Assist with business development and marketing effort and implement sales strategies to provide sustainable growth of the practice. Work with other practices to provide an integrated approach to addressing our Client's needs. Improve services standard both internally and externally of the practice.
- Technical Expertise: Provide technical oversight of projects to include quality assurance and quality control of procedures and work product. Promote and monitor field and office procedures to assure a high level of consistent work product and service quality across our practice. Promote and monitor the comprehensive safety program for the survey practice.
- Personnel Development/Recruiting: Provide mentoring and training to survey staff to assure professional growth and development. Assist with the identification and recruiting of key personnel.
- 5-10 years of professional surveying experience, 3+ years licensed, working in a professional office environment;
- Professional Land Surveyor registration (PLS) or ability to obtain licensure with having S.I.T.;
- Knowledge of technological advances, principles, techniques and practices of land surveying;
- Experience with survey project management; including preparation of proposals, tracking project budgets, and billing review;
- Ability to speak and write professionally;
- Ability to provide guidance and mentoring to staff in the survey practice;
- Ability to assist in growth of survey practice using marketing and networking techniques.