Location : Remote, USA
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Lidar/Remote Sensing
We are seeking a Lidar Analyst to provide technical expertise in lidar data processing, production, QA/QC, reporting, metadata, troubleshooting and solving complex issues.
- Coordinates all technical aspect of lidar projects, including compliance with quality/specifications.
- Performs processing of lidar and lidar derivative products
- Performs QA/QC review of lidar and lidar derivative products.
- Responsible for the creation of lidar mapping reports, vertical accuracy assessments, QA/QC reports and statistics.
- Responsible for the creation lidar and lidar derivative product metadata files.
- Uses complete understanding of industry specifications and standards to deliver compliant lidar and lidar derivative products.
- Coordinates work efforts of staff assigned to department production tasks.
- Completes data processing and transformations as necessary.
- Complex review of software for lidar processing and value-added services.
- Uses complete understanding of lidar principles and additional complex understanding of all geospatial and remote sensing disciplines to act as a technical expert.
Education / Experience
- Associate's in Geography or related field. Bachelor's degree preferred. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- 3-5 years of experience with lidar data.
- Advanced technical expertise in all phases of lidar.