Remote Geospatial Account Executive - AEC / Utilities
Who We Are:
We are a respected as a leader in the manufacture of survey and utility marking products. We have a deep bank of repeat customers, a range of high-quality marking products, and an unparalleled brand in the industry.
We are successful, but not resting on our legacy. Today, we are reinventing the infrastructure marking business with sensor technology and software to enable a connected world. Our new line of products, software, and data management solutions link RFID-enabled markers with GIS to deliver fast, safe, reliable asset management for utilities and municipalities.
We are looking for talented sales professionals to grow our current and next generation offerings.
Who You Are:
A skilled practitioner with a passion for driving the industry forward and making the possible real. You understand infrastructure design and management and the value of GIS and Asset Management systems. You have experience selling and implementing solutions for these challenges.
You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and enjoy painting a compelling picture of new solutions for customers. You are an analytical problem solver and capable of inspiring customers at all functional levels with a better way to accomplish the job. You have a proven track record of building strong customer relationships and closing deals. You are a problem solver, capable of assembling technical and organizational challenges into a winning solution for all parties.
What We Expect from You:
- Develop sales leads into opportunities and opportunities into closed sales.
- Promote our solutions through presentations, webinars, and trade show participation.
- Define solutions to meet the challenges of utility infrastructure management, understand and resolve the technical and organizational challenges to solution implementation, and sell the value of the solution in terms of relevant business outcomes.
- Understand the technologies, products, and capabilities of our next generation products and bring those resources together for customer solutions.
- Nurture a wide range of trusted advisor relationships with clients, from strategy to technology, from the C-suite to the front line, and from business and IT.
- Promote evidence-based business decisions by blending in business data and domain expertise to discover new insights.
- Keep learning and bringing new technologies and innovative solutions to our clients.
- Ability to travel to client sites when needed.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales and consulting.
- Direct experience in the utilities industry or with an AEC firm.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and solution development skills.
- Demonstrated track record in solution selling.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
‘Extras’ You Bring to the Job:
- You understand GIS and Asset Management systems.
- You have survey or field asset management experience using GIS tools.
- You are familiar with CRM (Salesforce preferred) to support sales development.
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business process, lead design thinking workshops, develop business case, deliver agile projects, develop new operating model, manage talent and change.