Geospatial Sales Manager - AEC, Municipal, Utilities
Who We Are:
We are a respected leader in the manufacture of infrastructure marking products. We have many repeat customers, a range of high-quality products, and an unparalleled brand in the boundary and utility marking products world.
Today, we are extending our business by adding communication and data collecting capabilities to our traditional marking products. Our new product line adds RFID identification to our marking products and includes software that connects RFID marked assets to the world’s most popular GIS systems. The enhanced line links the physical and digital world for faster, more reliable field asset management.
We are looking for talented people to propel this vision forward.
Who You Are:
A skilled practitioner with a passion for driving the industry forward and making the possible real. You understand infrastructure design and management and the value of GIS and Asset management systems. You have experience selling and implementing related solutions. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and enjoy painting a compelling picture of new solutions for customers. You are an analytical problem solver capable of inspiring customers at all levels. You have a proven track record of building strong customer relationships and closing deals. You are a problem solver able to convert technical and organizational challenges into a winning solution.
What We Expect from You:
- Develop sales leads into opportunities and opportunities into closed sales.
- Promote our solutions through presentations, webinars, and trade show participation.
- Define solutions to meet the challenges of utility infrastructure management, understand and resolve the technical and organizational challenges to solution implementation, and sell the value of the solution in terms of relevant business outcomes.
- Understand the technologies, products, and capabilities of our next generation products and bring those resources together for customer solutions.
- Nurture a wide range of trusted advisor relationships with clients, from strategy to technology, from the C-suite to the front line, and from business and IT.
- Promote evidence-based business decisions by blending in business data and domain expertise to discover new insights.
- Keep learning and bringing new technologies and innovative solutions to our clients.
- Ability to travel to client sites when needed.
What You’ll Need:
Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales, consulting or related experience in relevant end user industries – utilities, public works, AEC or related.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated track record in solution selling.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
‘Extras’ You Bring to the Job:
- Understanding of GIS and Asset Management systems.
- Survey or field asset management experience using GIS tools.