Esri Utility Network Specialist
GeoSearch, Inc. is currently seeking an Esri Utility Network Specialist. This is a remote position. The selected candidate will join a team servicing government and private clients nationwide with GIS analysis, Esri software configuration, utility network design and data maintenance workflows, location referencing utility assets, business process re-engineering, dataset analysis, and integrating business systems.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
· Assist in the implementation, configuration, and training of Esri Utility Network
· Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of geodatabase schemas.
· Assist and or lead in the design of data development and data maintenance workflows.
· Create new spatial datasets from analysis of existing datasets.
· Assist in the knowledge transfer of various aspects of the GIS software and data workflows.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems with the use of GIS and related software.
· Execute and assist in the development of quality control procedures and data validation checks
· Develop and perform data quality analysis and quality control processes.
· Provide technical support to client and fellow team members.
· Participate in functional and business requirements gathering and system design meetings.
· Attend project meetings as required and present to the client on task/work progress.
· B.S. in Computer Science, GIS, Information Systems or related field required or certification
· 10+ years’ experience working with GIS Solutions and Esri software (ArcGIS Pro, ArcMap, Enterprise, & ArcGIS Online)
· 3+ years’ expertise in Esri Utility Network or 6 Projects implemented.
· Experience with Esri Geometric Network